Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The countdown starts...

4...3...2...1...

Ok so it's only 4 days to lift off! Can't even begin to explain how excited I'm getting. Well excitement and a plethora of other emotions are running through my body. I must admit that I'm excited to be staying with Ryan and Cat. It'll be so much more relaxing to not to have to stay with the step-mother and little brother! Plus we'll be hitting Cedar Pointe baby! Bring on Sandusky, Ohio.
Woot! Rollercoasters, fattening food, and too many people. You have to love it. Hopefully it won't be rainy like the last time. Though after it rained the park was practically empty. It's so much more fun when you don't have to wait for hours in a cue! Well enough about that. It's not just the park. It's the fact that we'll be going there with Ryan and Cat. Two of the most wonderful people I know. So glad we get the chance to get to know her a little better over this week.

Not only Ryan and Cat, but I'm excited to see Aunty Linny and Uncle David. It's a whole other family that we never see and it's the first time ever we've been able to go out East twice in one year. Plus in September (when we went for Ryan and Cat's wedding) it was such a short visit, I'm glad we have a little more time now.

This week has been going by so slow though. I know it's only because of the anticipation but... I just wish it were Friday already. Or better yet... SATURDAY! Work has been going fairly well which is nice. It's busy and crazy but it's far better than where I was. I actually enjoy myself and I'm not the stressed out basket case I used to be. This week is a little bizarre though with Thursday off and Friday working. It puts a real kink in my whole week! But at least it gives me a day to do laundry, clean my house, pack, and get ready to go. YAY!

Anyways, that's enough ranting for now. I'm off to watch some more O.C. with the hubby. I may just rip myself off the couch for five minutes to run to Starbucks. I have a serious craving for a caramel frappuccino. Then I'll have to do my workout for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment