Thursday, July 15, 2010

If I wanted my parade rained on I'd step outside!

So... still raining! We had about 6 hours of sun today so that was nice. Though it really wasn't enough. I'd like to know if anyone has seen the summer of 2010, if you have please tell it it's late and we really miss it!

Anyways, this has been a long week. Trying to get back into the routine and make sure that I get enough sleep... so far not so bad. I've been in bed at reasonable hours every night. It feels pretty good. For some reason though, I've been plagued with nightmares. Awful, terrible, sickening ones at that. I won't go in to details, simply because I just don't want to keep reliving it, but they are so real and Brad has said I've woken up crying more than once. I hope they won't keep up very long.

After spending a lot more time thinking about Uncle Rick and all the issues that I've had dealing with his passing away, I just want to tell everyone to call their loved ones. It's not just Uncle Rick but Gram as well. I always said I would call, and never did. I kept forgetting. Forgetting to call her on her birthday. Or call just to say hi. And now when I really want to call them both, just to talk to them, I can't. So call the people you love right now just to talk to them. Just because you love them. Don't take it for granted.

Ok enough ranting about it again.

I should be off to make dinner. I think it will be quiche tonight. We'll see what hubby thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment